FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our October competition. The poll to decide the winner is still active here until 23:59 GMT on 28 October 2009. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the November competition here.

Please note that the moderators decided to relax the rules on the verification picture (see the rules here) for the first competition only. From now on, a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the October comp was very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The November competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th November 2009 at 23:59 GMT.

Hi All

I would like to nominate Anguilla82 reef tank for 'tank of the month'. Rob has agreed and will be posting his pictures a little later

Game on.................. may the best tank win :good:

Seffie x

Hi Harlequins. That is a beautiful tank, and your verification pic is spot on.

Any further entries can use your verification pic as an example of what we are looking for.

Seffie, Nelly, thanks for the nominations. I look forward to seeing the tanks.

Regards

BTT

Hi,

see below for my entry (nominated above by Seffie).

IMG_2075.jpg

IMG_2079.jpg

Rob

its a 3x2x2 with a sump. total system is around 450-500 litres at the moment. plans are afoot to add another 3 x 1.5 x 1.5 in between the main display and the sump as a frag tank.

Id like to nominate alasses beautiful aquarium for tank of the month.

link- http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/311745-alasses-4ft/page__gopid__2583546&

My entry.

img1413d.jpg

img1385r.jpg

img1391.jpg

Thank you.

See more pics here: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/307121-my-planted-60x18x20-and-36x15x18/

with updated pics on page 2

i would like to nominate minxfishy's tank's :good:

Ok, only just seen this, thanks Nelly and Shelagh :wub:, but Id rather not enter my tanks, plus Ive had a large move around in the last week, so the tanks are different (again!!!) But I appreciate the thought.

Thanks for all the entries. Does anyone know if Alasse will be entering? Blue Acara, did Alasse agree to enter?

Remember, this comp closes for entries tomorrow night at 23:59 GMT.

I'll get mine up today

Here it is:-
IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

sorry about the dodgy number for the month, with my sisters birthday being the 8th of november I thought november was the 8th month for some reason :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back