FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our April competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 28 April 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the May competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The May competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th May 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

090420112442.jpg
Date 18th April 2011
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our April competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 28 April 2011. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the May competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please!

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The May competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th May 2011 at 23:59 GMT.

Have I entered this correct. I wish the tank was finished with the frame around it.
090420112442.jpg
Date 18th April 2011

Trying out some fake plants in this competition! 72 gallon bowfront!

1 black ghost knife
2 angel fish
18 neon tetra
2 swordtails
2 juli cory
2 albino cory
4 guppies
2 killie's
3 platys
2 african dwarf frogs
1 male betta
1 rainbow
4 ghost shrimp (for now)

lots of filtration handles the bio load awesome and alot of air going in there!

Attachments

• IMGP1558.JPG
    IMGP1558.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 169
  • IMGP1567.JPG
    IMGP1567.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 133
No offence Chris but i think you need a sharper image, the pic looks blurry to me and if you want to stand a chance at winning you need to take the best photo possible.

No offence Chris but i think you need a sharper image, the pic looks blurry to me and if you want to stand a chance at winning you need to take the best photo possible.

no offense taken my dude I will do that thanks :) i didnt have anything but my phone at that point lol

I think I shall have a go. Here is my Fuval Flora 30l
Stocking:
2 x cockatoo cichlid (tripple red)
15 x galaxy rasbora
3 x cardinal Tetra
4 x bamboo shrimp

DSC00534.jpg

DSC00531.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I thought I'd have a go. This is my first ever tank. Started in Feb and now settled. It's about 96 litres. 2 silver mollies, 5 zebra danios, 8 rummy nose tetras.

thanks!

TC

and her is my verification shot.

cheers

TC

Just trying to attach a larger pic....

TC

Attachments

• TC_tank_1.jpg
    TC_tank_1.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 126
  • TC_verify.jpg
    TC_verify.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 120
  • TC-Tank_2.jpg
    TC-Tank_2.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 130
what lighting are y0u using? looks very clear and clean

Standard Juwel T5's bud. Have changed the 'Natural' tube to a 'Colour' one. Now have Day at the back and Colour at the front.
Thanks

Not sure if i uploaded these pics correctly...if not someone can tell me the best way to get them on here...

All my plants are real by the way...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back