Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thank you once again to everyone who has participated in our TOTM competition so far.

Sorry the poll is late again this month. I'm studying for exams at the moment, and don't have much free time.

Please now vote for your favourite entry in May 2010 Tank of the Month.

This poll will close at 23:59 GMT on 28 May 2010.

The June 2010 TOTM comp is now open for entries, so if you missed the deadline for the May comp, why not enter in June?

Here are the entries. Choose carefully!

1 - Harlequins

Harlequins-May2010TOTM.jpg

2 - Joegwendolyn

Joegwendolyn-May2010TOTM.jpg

3 - Rdp50734

Rdp50734-May2010TOTM.jpg

4 - Simonas

Simonas-May2010TOTM.jpg

5 - LilyRose Tank

LilyRoseTank-May2010TOTM.jpg

6 - Jacko32

Jacko32-May2010TOTM.jpg

7 - Jamepsss

Jamepsss-May2010TOTM.jpg

8 - Ludwig Venter (First mod to enter, well done LV)

LudwigVenter-May2010TOTM.jpg

9 - Ianho

Ianho-May2010TOTM.jpg

10 - MrPurplePickle

MrPurplePickle-May2010TOTM.jpg

11 - Carla85uk

Carla85uk-May2010TOTM.jpg

12 - Stoneagedinosaur

Stoneagedinosaur-May2010TOTM.jpg

13 - Markandhisfish

Markandhisfish-May2010TOTM.jpg

14 - BushBrother

Bushbrother-May2010TOTM.jpg

Happy Voting!!

Unfortunately not all the entries could be accepted this month due to, lack of verification pic, insufficient verification pic and links to pics not working properly, amongst others.

I have explained this in the entries and nominations thread, and I hope that the members affected will re-enter next month.

Usually I would hope to be able to sort these things out before the comp closes for entries, but I'm really busy with studying nfor exams at the moment, and haven't had the time to review the thread as much as I would have liked.

Regards

BTT

Unfortunately not all the entries could be accepted this month due to, lack of verification pic, insufficient verification pic and links to pics not working properly, amongst others.

What was wrong with my entry? My pictures load fine and my verification picture is exactly like the others ...

BushBrother, I had problems with your pics loading. Now added.

Walkers101, PM sent.

So tempting to vote for myself - but I resisted. Yyaaaaay! I got votes :good: Bless you 4. Fantastic tanks this month

Your verification is photoshopped on, MermaidMel. The reason for the verification photo is to prove the tank is yours, which digitally editing the picture doesn't do.

Why not enter your tank in the June comp? With a proper verification pic, your entry will be gladly accepted. :good:

Your verification is photoshopped on, MermaidMel. The reason for the verification photo is to prove the tank is yours, which digitally editing the picture doesn't do.

Why not enter your tank in the June comp? With a proper verification pic, your entry will be gladly accepted. :good:

LOL ok, so that's why you have to handwrite your name on the tank then, I did wonder (is that what you mean by 'verification pic') although anyone really good with photoshop could still fake it by photoshopping in a handwritten bit onto someone else's tank couldn't they?

Some people maybe could if using professional software, but usually you can tell.

We've had one or two try it already. Why not look back through the entries threads and see if you can spot them. It's really quite easy.

Some people maybe could if using professional software, but usually you can tell.

We've had one or two try it already. Why not look back through the entries threads and see if you can spot them. It's really quite easy.

Can't believe people would be so sad to fake their own good tanks :lol: I only put my name on with photoshop out of pure laziness :lol:

I put my tank on there with the photoshoped name. As I don't have a decent camera any more... although I can take a picture of my tank with my mobile phone (crap quality) with me holing a peice of paper... if you use my other decent pic that's been photshoped to add my forum name?

:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back