FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our April competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 23:59 GMT on 28 April 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the May competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The May competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th May 2010 at 23:59 GMT.

here's my entry this month of my breeding pygmy cory tank with live plants and lots of wee fry & eggs around :)

can you enter your own or do you need nominating?

enter your own

here is my tank that I would like to add into the May competition its my first one so I hope i have done it right lol

Attachments

• DSC01938.jpg
    DSC01938.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC01941_2.jpg
    DSC01941_2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 135
Mine -
4549048334_90ecc7a028.jpg

Verification to follow

Typical that all my fish either hide or are pretty camouflaged by the whiteness of the sand :lol:

And why can I never get a pic that does the tank justice? :lol: :grr:

lots of nice tanks already. Lets try my Betta tank 64L instead. Goodluck everyone

IMG_0264.jpg

IMG_0265.jpg

My small tank (Fish Box 64). Entering this one as just discovered my bigger tank needs some work before it's 'photographable'. :rolleyes:

Please excuse the Cory eggs. :lol:

My entry for May 2010 competition (havn't got wide lense - or space to get the whole tank in picture)
TOTMMay005.jpg

And here is verification that this is my tank, My tank alone and nobody else's tank than my tank.
TOTMMay024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back