Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thank you once again to everyone who has participated in our TOTM competition so far.

Sorry the poll is so late this month. I've had a lot on.

Please now vote for your favourite entry in March 2010 Tank of the Month.

This poll will close at 23:59 GMT on 31 March 2010 (extended from the usual closing date of the 28th because the poll was late being set up).

The April 2010 TOTM comp is now open for entries, so if you missed the deadline for the March comp, why not enter in April?

Here are the entries. Choose carefully!

1 - Hunterprey

HunterpreyMarchTOTM.jpg

2 - Puppyjess123

Puppyjess123MarchTOTM.jpg

3 - Forby3

Forby3MarchTOTM.jpg

4 - Salts155

Salts155MarchTOTM.jpg

5 - Mr130gallon

Mr130gallonMarchTOTM.jpg

6 - Gandelf

GandelfMarchTOTM.jpg

7 - FWFishLover

FWFishLoverMarchTOTM.jpg

8 - Doresy

DoresyMarchTOTM.jpg

9 - Shred

ShredMarchTOTM.jpg

10 - Djs7137

Djs7137MarchTOTM.jpg

11 - Misscosmo

MisscosmoMarchTOTM.jpg

12 - Bridie

BridieMarchTOTM.jpg

Happy Voting!!

Good luck to all :good: too bad my pics broke though...

Why not fix the pics and put them in for the April comp?

I would usually have contacted you and gave you the chance to fix them, but I was late getting the poll up this month already. Sorry.

Good luck everyone! Mines just a little to the simple side but will be alot better by march, so might enter it in the march one because i have entered my fry tank in the april one that is incase i don't win the april one which i highly doubt because it's a fry tank.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Some really well set up tanks my congratulations to everyone and good luck :good:

Regards onebto

Good luck to all :good: too bad my pics broke though...

Why not fix the pics and put them in for the April comp?

I would usually have contacted you and gave you the chance to fix them, but I was late getting the poll up this month already. Sorry.

Meh, its fine, hopefully my reef will be up and running pretty soon :shifty:

Nice tanks guys.

I agree but with one exception.... mine.
It's too simple. People say to me less is more but i disagree now i have looked at other peoples.
Grrr what i wouldn't give to have just 1 vote even if i don't win or come close to winning! You don't have to vote if you don't like it which most won't (including me).

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Wow, cheers for the votes so far
Kinda wished that I had waited now as the rocks was sort of just thrown in after the last water change in a bit of a hurry.

Got some new decs to replace the pipes and it looks 100% better so see how it goes and may re try next month as well (but do keep voting if you like ;) )

Some serious competition though......well done chaps and chapesses

wow have the sallest tank yet loads of votes thanks guys some free plant ma be coming ur way

It's a miracle i have a vote. I'm so happy that i have 1 vote thats all i was asking for. It's nice to know someone out there possibly likes it even though it's a tad to simple. I'm angry at myself for entering it before i could get it set up properly.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

well, misscosmo, i bet your tank is a hell of a lot easier to clean than most of ours...

Ok well it's not that easy because the corys decide they don't like it being cleaned out and i can't catch them. I do now have to uproot alot of things if you look at aprils i have entered it there now it's set up differently. It's going to be set up like that for a while now.

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Close one! Some good tanks on here... I'm far too unconfident (if that's a word) to put mine on. Kudos to you all for having the guts to do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back