Tank Of The Month - June 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our May competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 23:59 GMT on 28 May 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the June competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The June competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th June 2010 at 23:59 GMT.

I thought Id join this competition with my slightly overcrowded aquarium
P1010833.jpg

my freshwater tank :)
its from my facebook page, Edd 'Meenoy' Pearson. that should verify it :)

30401_10150200137985265_759975264_12167630_4073964_n.jpg

theres not many enteries this month!

come on peeps!

Carlovel1, I'm going to need another pic which doesn't have the verification paper on it, to use as your competition entry.

Pearsondesign, I'm afraid your Facebook page can't be used as verification. I'll need a verification pic as described in the TOTM rules. See Carlovel1's verification pic above as an example of what is required.

And, Ianho is right, not many entries this month. C'mon guys..............

OK, but note that ive added more floating plants yesterday , this picture is from last week
P1010853.jpg

hey ummm... its TFF not TTF lol :lol: . don't worry, i used to do that too :good:

Carlovel1, I'm going to need another pic which doesn't have the verification paper on it, to use as your competition entry.

Pearsondesign, I'm afraid your Facebook page can't be used as verification. I'll need a verification pic as described in the TOTM rules. See Carlovel1's verification pic above as an example of what is required.

And, Ianho is right, not many entries this month. C'mon guys..............
it's still early doors yet, saying that though there were tons last month :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back