FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our December competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 23:59 GMT on 28 December 2009. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the January competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the October, November and December comps was very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The January competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th January 2010 at 23:59 GMT.

heres my 130 gallon self entry. i uploaded a few, because i couldnt get the pictures to show the plants off, it seemed as though there was just a green clump, perhaps these other angles will help.

this is the day after i re-scaped the tank.

Attachments

• 202.JPG
    202.JPG
    68.1 KB · Views: 165
  • 203.JPG
    203.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 204.JPG
    204.JPG
    67.4 KB · Views: 171
  • 205.JPG
    205.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 147
Here's my entry.... I guess.....

It's my 17 gallon full planted tank.... The water is brown from the tannins that I didn't completely boil out of the coconut caves that I made, and I want them there, because it's supposed to be an Amazon River Replica - Without the natural gravel, of course. ;)

Thanks.

I'll try again :look:

P1030371.JPG

P1030372.JPG

The man in the proof pic is sticking his thumb up btw not his finger :lol:

Thanks for the entries so far.

Fry forever!, your verification pic isn't what is required. The piece of paper has to be in the picture along with the tank (see the other verification pics submitted).

Can you amend?

BTT

Couple of nice entries on here so far, will need to get my act together and try get a pic posted up, good stuff though, keep it up :good:

gonna self nom my new tank 50g corner.

totm1.jpg

totm.jpg

ianho
Liking the background,,, NICE :good:
Nice clean looking tank, well done :good:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back