FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our January competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 23:59 GMT on 28 January 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the February competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The February competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th February 2010 at 23:59 GMT.

My Entry:

IMGP1737.jpg

Dated verification picture:

IMGP1840.jpg

thanks
Adam.

not much but its my tank
honorroll594.jpg

the pic was dated with tff totm written on it but for some reason it was cut off
do you need me to retake it?

not many entries
any chance i can put mine in as a last minute entry?

DSCF3024-1.jpg

DSCF3011.jpg

Nothing special but its my first tank... and im quite proud of it :) Managed to get the BN munching on cucumber, and the Pearl sitting still(ish). No such luck with the tetra and danios haha

And sorry the dates wrong... took the pics yesterday. Will upload another one if needed :good:

Here is my new 46gallon bowfront tank. My two parrots are hiding. They are a little bit camera shy :) There's also a rubbernose pleco. I am going to get a few more fish soon.

Attachments

• BowTank.JPG
    BowTank.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 123
My Tank: its my first tank its a 10g with 5 Bloodfin Tetras and 2 Bronze Corys. Soon i hope 2 add a bamboo shrimp.

Verification:

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back