Tank Of The Month - February 2010

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the entries so far.

FWFishLover, your picture is fine. No need to re-take. However, you may wish to add another pic without date verification like the others have. Otherwise, your pic with the piece of paper will have to be used for the vote. It's not a requirement, but would probably be to your advantage.

BadBadger, no need to re-take. Your verification pic is absolutely fine.

Butterflikissies, unfortunately your entry can't be accepted without a verification picture. Please see the other entries to see what I mean. Here also is a link to the competition rules which explain exactly what is required. http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/300032-tank-of-the-month-rules/

<br>id enter mine but seen as though only marine tanks or planted tanks win its a bit pointless!
I know what you mean dave, I bought this up when the initial idea was proposed, and countless people told me that it wouldn't happen, but look at the past winners.

I do love a nice marine or planted tank, but maybe there ought to be a separate competition for them?

<br>id enter mine but seen as though only marine tanks or planted tanks win its a bit pointless!
I know what you mean dave, I bought this up when the initial idea was proposed, and countless people told me that it wouldn't happen, but look at the past winners.

I do love a nice marine or planted tank, but maybe there ought to be a separate competition for them?

I'd personally love to see a nice coldwater setup or a predatory tank.

id enter mine but seen as though only marine tanks or planted tanks win its a bit pointless!

The mods discussed having separate comps when we decided to re-launch TOTM. We decided to start with 1 comp and see if we can make it an on-going success. If so, additional comps are a definite possibility in the future.

Dave, I understand your point, but I personally would love to see your tank in the competition. Please don't let this put you off entering. You'll never know unless you try......

BTT

Tank Pic Re-Do:
honorroll635.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back