Tank Of The Month - December 2009

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well throw mine in too

attempt.JPG

Will add proof photo later when I get chance to take one :good:

my tank better pic (use this in the voting section when it opens please)KRIBENSIS BIOTOPE FOR BREEDING

the little marks at the back of the pic are bubbles from an air curtain coming up from the back of the driftwood

Attachments

• DSCF1176.JPG
    DSCF1176.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 122
my tank better pic (use this in the voting section when it opens please)

you need to take a picture with a date verification on it.

Place a small scrap of paper with TOTM december 2009 and your user name and then take a photo of the paper either on or at the side of the tank.

k, will update it when i get the chance

HI

My tank but no fish yet

SDC10269.jpg

SDC10264.jpg

SDC10257.jpg

SDC10259.jpg
Like the rocks, I can never get mine laid out a way I like them had a nice cave formation in the corner, took rocks out toclean sand and couldn't get them back the way they were lol, what size of tank is that ? NICE :good:

Its a rio 180 i think its only a 3 footer i was looking at putting malawis in it but after reading the forum i dont think i will now. maybe go with some new world stuff or some clown loach and sharks ive still got 2 bits of rock left if you need them let me know there in my way a bit so any takers can have them

Thank you to all the entrants for our December TOTM comp.

Please now vote for your favourite.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/315496-tank-of-the-month-december-2009/page__pid__2613680__st__0&#entry2613680

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back