FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our November competition. The poll to decide the winner is still active until 23:59 GMT on 28 November 2009. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the December competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the October and November comps was very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The December competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th December 2009 at 23:59 GMT.

Hi
My entry just thought id give this competition a try with one of my tanks
IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0190.jpg

Jonny

Hi there,

I probably don't have the best aquascaping, but my plants are quite healthy. What do you think?

20091122panoramic21500.jpg

20091122closeup1500.jpg

The following picture is the one with the label. Please ignore the ceiling light reflection, I needed it on for the label to be readable.

20091122label1500.jpg

Thanks for looking.

can i nominate 'Blue Acara' and thier Peruvian Scalare thread page 2 please!

Hi there,

I probably don't have the best aquascaping, but my plants are quite healthy. What do you think?

20091122panoramic21500.jpg

20091122closeup1500.jpg

The following picture is the one with the label. Please ignore the ceiling light reflection, I needed it on for the label to be readable.

20091122label1500.jpg

Thanks for looking.
Wish I could grow plants like that , love a nice green tank , mines is plantless now , lol.... good stuff.. :good:

hakova, may i ask what species of grass you have dominating your tank? I am still looking for something to carpet the front of my tank but i am unable to find anything suitable in my area due to poor lfs's. B-)

Hi BigFairy,

It is dwarf sagitaria (sagitaria subulata). Don't get fooled by the name though, the leaves may grow up to 30 cm.s in my experience. I don't know if you can notice, but the leaves of the plants in the foreground were all trimmed at about 10 cm.s to look like this.

Here is my tank. No plants yet like the rest of you but I'm working on it.

HPIM0380.jpg

Date Verification:

HPIM0389.jpg

Thanks for all the entries so far. Keep them coming.

JohnRossDele, I'm afraid your entry can't be accepted unless you provide a verification picture like the others.

Just add it on and your tank is in the comp.

Any problems, just give me a shout.

BTT

the date proof it is my tank,and then the tank any question,or any issues send me a message, vote for me hughessomefish! :good: :good:, i relize you can't really see the pics good let me know backtotropical and if they arent then i will borrow friends camera these pics were tanken from my phone

Attachments

• .jpg
    .jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 119
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 129
  • .jpg
    .jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 118
My 4ft Aquarium today... :)

116N1FP4D1.jpg

(Please excuse the flash, had to use it to show up the piece of paper with the date)

AEUHOXYJTM.jpg

this is my 400l setup. not great photo's still working on my photography skills.
DSCN9975.jpg

DSCN9977.jpg

and to prove the date.
DSCN9972.jpg

now i see this on screen i wish i had cleaned the glass to remove water marks but meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back