post-22-1050104395.jpg

Stix:
post-22-1050616001.jpg

smand:
post-22-1050227611.jpg

sgtbirch:
post-22-1048141418.jpg

Its a fake something or other.
Hmm. I didnt really wanna enter cause honestly thats the worst display I had in that tank. But I was learning hoe to play with my camera.

Stix: Awesome plantwork
Elisabeth: what a beautiful tank you are the front runner and very deserving of such an honor.

WOW someone nominated me I am truly flattered.
Stix you probably made a mistake with putting that pic up. now your gonna get like a thousand questions from me!

You guys should see my tank now. My nics started thier new construction project and have dug HUGE craters in the substrate. Its really quite crazy. They dug all the substrate from under one of the rocks and it actually rolled into the crater and moved almost 6 inches. So I guess they didnt like the design either :lol: :lol: :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh my god those tanks are so nice! I would die to have one of them! Keep it up!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

(p.s. just some quick questions - what wood has elisabeth got in her tank and whats the main plant Stix has?)

Seb - the main plant is water sprite (also called indian fern) and the tall 'reed' like plants at the back are vallis

...and I would say that the wood is mopani wood, yes? :)

Those are all very beautiful tanks -- I need to spend more money I don't have now. ya know keep up with the jones' syndrome. hehe that what credit is for. :crazy:

I think we have a winner!! Elisabeth if you would like either a little image to display saying "tank of the month" or an email address or both please let me know :) :thumbs: Congratulations everyone they are all really nice tanks :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back