FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

backtotropical

Retired Mod
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our March competition. The poll to decide the winner is active until 23:59 GMT on 31 March 2010. The winner will then be announced.

Meantime, please start posting entries and nominations for the April competition here.

Please note that a dated verification picture must be provided or the entry will not be accepted.

The standard of the entries in the comps so far has been very high, so lets keep them coming please.

If you have not done so already, please read the competition rules before submitting a nomination or entry.

The April competition will close for entries and nominations on 13th April 2010 at 23:59 GMT.

I've read the rules but never found anything to do with this (probably missed it like but). I would like to know if i can enter my small tank in this competition but the catch is..... i have entered my 2ft tank in the march 2010 (meaning this month).

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

I've read the rules but never found anything to do with this (probably missed it like but). I would like to know if i can enter my small tank in this competition but the catch is..... i have entered my 2ft tank in the march 2010 (meaning this month).

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

misscosmo its fine you will able to enter into the aprils totm

i think
wahey.gif

Ok i read that rule i was just checking incase i got told off. :lol:

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

heres my 3 gallon planted

proof
PICT0794.jpg

actual
PICT0797.jpg

bae

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Hi Misscosmo,

There is no problem with you entering again in the April comp. The only thing which would change this is if you win the March comp.

9) The 'Tank of the Month' winner may not submit an entry, or be nominated for entry, for at least the next two competitions. For example, the winner of the September TOTM may not enter or be entered into the October or November competitions.

If you won the March comp, you would be disqualified from entering the April and May comps. Otherwise, your entry in April is absolutely welcome!

Regards

BTT

I changed my mind because i ain't gonna win or even get a vote on the original because my tank looked crap at teh time. Heres my 2ft tank now after it has been redecorated and has a new centre piece decoration.

Verification.
DSC02296.jpg

Tank itself.
DSC02293.jpg

Xxx~misscosmo~xxX

Here my entry, Hope you like

my entry

Attachments

• Var.jpg
    Var.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 127
  • entry.jpg
    entry.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 132
Very nice tanks this month already :good: nice scape guys. Wasn't a big fan of rock set-ups but the rock set-ups in this comp looks amazing :good:

I don't think my 50gal stands a chance in last months comp :lol: I'll enter my 35gal for this month.

35 gAlLoN TaNk

zone30.jpg

VeRiFiCatIoN

zone27.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back