Tank clearness

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Akram aqua

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope you'r doing good
I'm looking for some ideas for my filter
I made a biofilter to reduce amonia + im changing water every week but it gets dirty and cloudy every time spacially when i start using a new fishfood i know i should change that food but its a good one full of protein becaus im wanna breed em
I have 12 comet fish so if any one have a solution how to home made a filter that make the water cristal or clean inform me plz

What fish food are you using. Also try not to overfeed. What are you using for filter media?

What size tank is it? 12 comet fish is a lot, so if your tank is on the small size, it could be overstocked. This is a big reason why the water quality might not be what you want it to be.

What size tank?
A suggestion, live plants would improve the quality of your water and are better than plastic plants for your fish.
What fish food are you using. Also try not to overfeed. What are you using for filter media?
Comet gold fish

Most reactions

Back