• stick on back ground

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other please specify

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

weejen

Fishaholic
Reaction score
so tell me please what do u guys think is best. my trop tank has a blue painted background and i think its alot better that stick on one that my old tabk had. but now i have a brand new tank for my first marine tank i want ur oppinions

Stick on black for me, for simple reasons tbh. Black, enhances fish colouration under good light and generally doesnt steal attention from the rest of the tank. Stick on, because its easily removed or changed if you wish too. I'm not a fan of having painted backgrounds because its so permanent, or just plain awkward to remove if required.

Second choice would be blue stick on, for same reasons, except blue is secondary to black.

If money isnt an issue, and you can sacrafice a little inside tank space i would go with a custom built 3D interal backing. They are the ultimate in realism if you get it done by someone good, and pay top £££'s :)

Yeh i'm the same 1st choice black 2nd blue stick on .. not sure of the 3d .. ain't seen one good enough for marine..
on my tropical tanks i have 1 seascape and 1 with blue stick on ..

Having had both blue and black backgrounds in use for long lengths, i'm now a permanent fan of black.
I really don't see the advantage of painting the tank really... I think it looks just as good with a paper background.

Clicked on 'stick on black' by accident, should have been 'stick on blue'. :blush:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back