Tango Is Really Coming Along!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Gizaroo2

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Tango has really developed a wonderful personality. I cannot believe he is the same fish I brought home a week ago. He's eating great, and has a real attitude! I love him! Soon, he'll be joining me on my computer desk once I get a section cleared for him. (Have alot of paperwork sitting around currently lol.)

Anyways, without further ado, here's some new pics!

2012-01-21113817.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2236.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

His new tank layout. Note: the rhizomes are not covered now. They were temporarily while I waited for all the air bubbles to work their way out of the sand.

2012-01-20223208.jpg

He's beautiful!
I'm loving the face in the third last photo :D

I'm almost out of room on my nightstand! But for that I'll make room xD I'll move the shrimp to the bottom part, the quarintine part to the top and that should leave just enough room!

what tank is that?? I'd love to get that for one of my boys!
+1

I'm almost out of room on my nightstand! But for that I'll make room xD I'll move the shrimp to the bottom part, the quarintine part to the top and that should leave just enough room!

Also, I have room for 1 more tank on my dresser! I was planning to move Big Red in here...but there is a betta that has been tempting me all month to bring him home. If he's still there next week I might cave in! It was a toss up between him, a pretty dragonscale plakat, or Tango, the sick guy, and I chose the sick guy. xD He's doing great though. :)

It's an Aqueon Evolve 2, 2 gallon tank. It's perfect for Tango, aside from currently fiddling with the filter to make a less strong flow. Even on low it's too much for him.
Here's an updated pic of what it looks like now. Highly recommend the tank!

2012-01-22221151.jpg

Beautiful@ I love his spots!

I just ordered the 4 gallon version, been waiting for a week and half for it! I can't wait for it to get here. How does it support the plants? And would you say it's got a strong filter?

Beautiful@ I love his spots!

I just ordered the 4 gallon version, been waiting for a week and half for it! I can't wait for it to get here. How does it support the plants? And would you say it's got a strong filter?

Seems to do a good job with the plants so far, but these plants (java fern, anubis and marimo moss ball) all do well in any light conditions. The filter is quite strong! It blew poor tango around the tank initially like he was a sailboat. he couldn't swim at all, poor guy. Even on the lowest setting, it is still too much for him currently, so at the moment, it's not running.

You'll be happy with it I'm sure!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

No members online now.
Back