Tanganyikan Project

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HI, quick update.....
Cyps colouring up fine :good:
"Dwarf Sumbu" spawned, no time for me in house so only a few crawlers left :sad: , as gutted as I am I am happy because it means the shellies are settled and will spawn again, now looking for a very small fry tank that can be tucked away in a wee cubby hole :good:
Lost a Xeno :rip: , they get really spokked when the lights go off or light room goes off, somehow one of them must have managed to crash through feeding hatch in the condensation tray, very very sad :byebye:
Should have a wee bit pocket money this week so on the lookout for reflector for the larer tube in the 190, was contemplating a second tube the same size with 2 reflectors, try brighten it up slightly...
As for the black sand it's littered with white coral gravel now and looks really messy, also covered in MTS shells :grr: I have some caribsea stuff in a bucket so might strip the tank down soon and do a "60 minute makeover", more like half a day :lol:
On a final note, I was thinking going to a show/auction over in Fife this Sunday, I won't take much money with me bacause I know how impulsive we all are :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back