Taking it slow today...

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Today is just another bad day. Healthwise, I mean...
Woke up too early this past night. Tried to gain more sleep. Woke up late in the afternoon. Turns out, that I've got some fever. Sweaty forehead, neck and chest. And not that much energy. Have been laying down again. And now I'm sitting in my chair in front of my laptop. I leave the day the way it is... My body ain't cooperating that much. This is something I'm dealing with frequently. But being busy on the laptop keeps me awake. If I have a day like today, there's really not much coming out of me. I'm trying to make myself useful on the internet. I can do this while sitting on my chair.

Today is just another bad day. Healthwise, I mean...
Woke up too early this past night. Tried to gain more sleep. Woke up late in the afternoon. Turns out, that I've got some fever. Sweaty forehead, neck and chest. And not that much energy. Have been laying down again. And now I'm sitting in my chair in front of my laptop. I leave the day the way it is... My body ain't cooperating that much. This is something I'm dealing with frequently. But being busy on the laptop keeps me awake. If I have a day like today, there's really not much coming out of me. I'm trying to make myself useful on the internet. I can do this while sitting on my chair.
Hope you feel better soon, friend...

You might want to get tested for Covid. If you have it, it better to know early and make a Dr appt. Hope you get over it quickly.

You might want to get tested for Covid. If you have it, it better to know early and make a Dr appt. Hope you get over it quickly.
Well, I already have both of my covid shots. Pfizer in my case. But there's no vaccine that protects a 100%. So, even if you've been vaccinated, there's always a chance that you might have it...

Didn't you get a covid vaccine recently?

Hopefully you don't have covid, that's not nice for anyone, let alone sick people.

I know how you feel when you don't get enough sleep. I had 3 hours last night and tried to get some more today but got woken up by the nuthouse knocking on the door. I feel like crap now. Lack of sleep is not good :)

Didn't you get a covid vaccine recently?

Hopefully you don't have covid, that's not nice for anyone, let alone sick people.

I know how you feel when you don't get enough sleep. I had 3 hours last night and tried to get some more today but got woken up by the nuthouse knocking on the door. I feel like crap now. Lack of sleep is not good :)
I've already had my both shots. According to the doctor, my heart shows problems again. Had some moments of fainting. And some pain on the inside of my left arm. I had to take things slow at this moment. I have some narrowing in my veins. That often causes problems.
Feel better. Being sick sucks. When I get sick I drink ginger tea :)
Thanks. I love ginger tea.
Don't forget to take paracetomol to bring the fever down. Take care and feel better soon.
Done that together with my oxycodon.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back