Taking Great Fish Photos (How To)

thnx....this is my attempt (b4 readin)

Attachments

• 2222.jpg
    2222.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 172
I have a question, how do you get good pictures of tanks without flash?! I tried with an extended shutter and just get blurry fish :/ without flash its too dark! With flash its either reflected or too light :(

ARGH!

I can't believe it has taken me this long to find this thread!

I've been taking photos with a SLR for over 20 years and recently purchased a digital. I also just recently got back into fishkeeping after a very long time. I've been messing about on my own trying to combine the two hobbies and I appreciate the advice, especially from Cian McLiam. (nice apistos btw ;)) I've learned a few thing and can't wait to start putting them into practice.

Cheers
:beer:

The pictures look like they came out great. Maybe if it was taken head-on and not at such an angle, we could see the layout of the tank better.

The second picture looks like a great tank shot. And I like the last shot with flash too. Maybe just crop out the toys and enlarge it a little, that's all. I don't know why you're not happy with your pictures.

The second picture looks like a great tank shot. And I like the last shot with flash too. Maybe just crop out the toys and enlarge it a little, that's all. I don't know why you're not happy with your pictures.

Thanks.. Ill have to have a play around with them haha the toys yes I know.. well the space for the tank was the toy corner.. (smacks hand bad mummy) thankyou. im never happy.. I just see so many beautiful tank shots and think why cant I have one like that haha.

Most reactions

trending

Back