Taken For Ski

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Mr Miagi

Veins are flowing with SW, now going back to FW!
Reaction score
These were all just packed into one corner of a sale tank. Ive seen better colours, but thought id tease anyway! :good: Im guessing over 30 individuals (more to the right and in other tanks). :good:

DSC00040.jpg

Attachments

• Cats.JPG
    Cats.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 19
If anyone is still looking for cats in England they have 2 at RR in Bishop's Cleeve, Gloucestershire priced at about £175. Really nice colours aswell...

Ben

I was actually meant to be buying one yesterday for £99.99. Hwever I decided that as much as I wanted it and as beautiful as it was, the likelyhood of it surviving (even with the best care possible) was not good, plus it was a small specimen.

TMC are the only company who can sell these in the UK to my knowledge and they appear to have a pretty ready source of them too. If anybody really wants one it's just a case of ordering it now. But..do your homework, they are rare in the shops because they are getting rare in the seas and do not survive well in captivity anymore.

BTW... TMC are selling them to the shops for around £40 each for small ones...just so you all know. If anyone does get one you can at least try to work on the LFS price :good:

wow... tey r very boring!
Our Queensland elegance are absolutely amazing compared to them.
Look em up, from the great barrier reef

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back