Tail type?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

LuckyBettas

Reaction score
What do you guys think this tail type is? This is a 5 month old for reference, so I donā€™t think his tail is fully grown in yet. Itā€™s hard to tell but it has somewhat of a division like a heart. I have 4 that look this way.
2943C8FC-0971-4D39-BB82-705B89745C13.jpeg
D1177419-8994-4D88-A27A-2B98D0A51F4D.jpeg

Thatā€™s probably the best guess. Thanks. ? I am sure when he is older Iā€™ll know for sure. Whatever it is, heā€™s so gorgeous.

Hard to tell from these two pics. For the flashy look makes the caudal appear to flow into the anal and dorsal fin. So, hard to tell from the shape in these two pics.

I agree with the above, better quality pictures would make it easier to identify

I am trying to get better pictures but Iā€™m really bad at this. Half of what I takes comes out a blurry mess. They wonā€™t stay still a second!

I am just learning about betta types from watching youtube videos. There are several different types, with several different variants of each type. So just learning but I am going to make a guess. A half-moon double tail dumbo betta. I could be a full-moon double tail dumbo, not really sure.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back