T5 Lighting?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Very nice tank and your water looks nice and clear too, Few more fish in there and it will be complete lol.. your have loads of fry in there soon with all them pairs..

Defiantly takes that yellowy look out of it. Got a mini wavemaker on the way too and today I got a fake large piece of ocean rock to go under them rocks to raise the height with out adding more weight, that's already 18kg of rock there and don't want to stress the glass any more lol

I wish I thought like you I got 126kg of rock in my tank and I pray every night I wake up with the water in the tank and not on the floor..lol..

aqua monster said:
I wish I thought like you I got 126kg of rock in my tank and I pray every night I wake up with the water in the tank and not on the floor..lol..
I think they can hold a lot of weight, but it's easier to sleep at night when it's not at the limet lol.

I got some more fish today and arranged the rocks better pics coming tomorrow

7 cichlids now and 2 guppies I couldn't shift lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 132
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 136
aqua monster said:
Hi Baker you done anymore or got any more fish ?
Lol yes today I got 3 smaller Julie's to replace the Julie dickifield I had as he was too aggressive for my tank.
Also got 3 small leptosoma, they are young so no colours yet. Also adding a new rock and a large cave tomorrow. Also got 5 more nerite snails.

Noticed a couple of days ago 1 of my Amano shrimp is holding 100s of eggs so gonna attempt to raise them.
It's all happening here lol.

How's yours going?
Since I added them lights and DIY reflectors I've been battling algae so I think I'll take the foil off the lid.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back