Swiss Army Knives

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishBearer9845

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello 👋😊
I figured, for some reason, that this forum would be a good place to ask about Swiss Army knives.
I want to get one for my husband for Christmas but have no idea on best brands etc
I have about £50-£65 budget for this gift and would love some recommendations
Many thanks in advance
Sarah

Hello 👋😊
I figured, for some reason, that this forum would be a good place to ask about Swiss Army knives.
I want to get one for my husband for Christmas but have no idea on best brands etc
Many thanks in advance
Sarah

Hello 👋😊
Many thanks in advance
Sarah
What is he looking for exactly? I have the Pioneer and it’s an amazing knife
619121D9-DF4A-4CD7-B99E-E59F4AECB7D2.png

I’m not entirely sure to be honest. He’s a nurse, so it comes naturally to have a pair of scissors and other bits as part of his job but I thought an all in one would be really nice for ‘everyday’

If he has a huge pocket and you hit the lottery, you could buy him this one.
0B603551-1AEB-48C7-88DE-ACB6514B1C59.jpeg

All I can think of when someone says Swiss Army Knife, is MacGyver (the original one, not the new one).

You could get him something like a leatherman multi tool. Although for a nurse, you might want to get him some counseling and a hippy commune where he can unwind and relax. :)

If he has a huge pocket and you hit the lottery, you could buy him this one.
View attachment 167027
We call that a toolbox overhere hahaha

I don't think a multitool could replace the very specific scissors that nurses uses. For other purposes Wenger, Victoinox and Leatherman are good products. Don't get carried away with the everything but the kitchen sink units.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back