Swimming Heights of Fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cayote

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
:D Hi Peeps :D Yes back again. Right my tank i have now found out is 160 gallon corner tank, thanks for help with co2 and inverebrates now the next thing i need to know is the community fish im setting up. The fish i have a blurred idea on, im looking for lots of fish but at all levels. I wonder if anyone knows and links or info on what community fish live at what level so i can mix and match and get a good spread. Im having cories cats etc at bottom need info on middle and top but im not interested in mollies or guppies in this tank :hyper: cheers

For the top then perhaps Hatchetfish or Butterfly Rams.

For the middle - certain tetras (if compatable with the other fish), Indian Glassfish.

ok ive got a list now and hatchet fish r in it, they look quite attractive

Cayote,
I am not doubting your tank dimensions, but are you sure it's 160 GALLONS and not Litres?

Reason I ask is I have never seen a 160 gallon corner tank...it must be huge!!!

Would love to see a pic or two of it...

CM

oh bugger your right 160 litres, most sorry getting all mixed up with my units. Have a look at the new topic i have put on regarding the fish and plants im hoping to put in. I wonder how big a 160 gallon corner tank would be.......hmm now that would have potential wouldn`t it.........

hey cm did you short out your keyboard from all the drooling thinking about that tank? i can just picture you once AGAIN moving all 130 tanks trying to find a corner to put that monster! poor val would be down at the detroit beating your dirty clothes with rocks to get them clean cause you overtook her laundry room! heehee j/k

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

maggie

Actually Maggie,
Val offered to give up here laundry room if I bought her a stackable washer/dryer and installed it in an upstairs closet.

Thought about it, but the work involved to install it outweighed the little space I would pick up.

Not a good trade off...for me anyways :p :p :p ;) ;) :lol:

CM

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back