Swapping Co2 Tanks?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

junco

Reaction score
How do you all manage the time when you need to get your Co2 tank refilled? I just bought one... but don't really know what I'll do when I need to refill it. The place I got it from requires me to drop it off overnight and pick it up the next day. What happens in the mean time?? I almost bought two.

I don't think overnight is a real problem. Tell the supplier of the CO2 what the use is and your concern for disturbing you environment. They may acquiesce and fill right away for you. alternatively have a look for another supplier. If you happen to be close to a soft drink distributor that will likely have the capability to fill your tank as they use CO2 to drive their post and pre mix fountain pop dispensers.

Cheers

I don't think overnight is a real problem. Tell the supplier of the CO2 what the use is and your concern for disturbing you environment. They may acquiesce and fill right away for you. alternatively have a look for another supplier. If you happen to be close to a soft drink distributor that will likely have the capability to fill your tank as they use CO2 to drive their post and pre mix fountain pop dispensers.

Cheers

look for a supplier that does a swap rather than a refil. same price

Look for any welding equipment places have CO2 gas in which they use to protect the weld during the process. and maybe any paintball places.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back