Surprise!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ™ƒ

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
๐Ÿถ POTM Poll is Open! ๐ŸฆŽ Click here to Vote! ๐Ÿฐ

FishPal

Reaction score
So, I open the door and walk into the room to say goodmorning to the family and get their lights on, breakfast, and all that jazz. Normal morning. I like to feed slowly, helps me avoid over feeding and pollution. I also enjoy watching the process until they're done. Can't do that as much with the cichlids though cause they fight over peices. So I go to my male gourami to get him going and almost right away notice a spec move. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ Apparently I didn't separate them in time because I have seen around 6 fry today lol. I never intended breeding, therefore never turned off the filter. I'm guessing most didn't make it because of that. Unless they're just starting to hatch? Or they didn't get a chance to produce a lot before separating them.. idk, I'm not sure about this process haha. Ohhh boyyy. Filter is off now, egg yolk fed about an hour ago, what else should I do? They're just swimming openly (on surface staying near nest areas) in his tank with him. His nest seems to be falling apart too like he's not working on it as much
VideoCapture_20220503-141755.jpg

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220503-142017.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220503-142017.jpg
    171.6 KB · Views: 62
I agree, all excitement and smiles, but I have no experience with it yet and wasn't really trying to get any just yet either lol. But I guess I have to do what I can now. I just don't have the necessary equipment to move around fish and babies. I'll do a DIY fry box tomorrow. Suckers are gonna be hard to get in it though. They flick out of sight so fast lol.

Most reactions

trending

Back