Surgery or Edit?? Hmmm....

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Status
Not open for further replies.

trash.binh91

Fish Addict
Reaction score

Here's my genuine question that honestly is a mystery of life.

Did Khloe Kardashian get surgery again to change her whole face?? :p
Or is it professional editing?

I have a whole conspiracy, but I'll post it in the morning. I wanna see what you think first :p

Have fun with this new case of breaking the forum with those who break the internet :p

Never actually heard of her before I read this post.

It looks like she has heavy plastic surgery.

Hehe, I like your thoughts, but here's mine :

So, I think the photo is edited. Heavily edited. First of all, if she got surgery, she couldn't have gotten it during the quarantine, even if quarantine has opened up in the last few days. Plastic surgery is a long process, it takes a few days for a consultation with your doctor, then you go in for surgery at a later date, and then you have to recover for a pretty long while (and especially for something as altering she did, it'd be a few weeks).

Here's my second, less put together thought. The caption from her Instagram post says "under (insert bad word)'s skin". And then in the picture I linked, you can zoom in on the necklace. If you look to the left of the butterfly charm, you see the chain is blurred out/missing. THIS can be interpreted as the part of the necklace being under her skin.

Also, I don't know why I've been so occupied with this the past few days, but like. idk.

The whole Kardashian clan is fake. They are billionaires and therefore they can afford to change their appearance. I won't talk about how the Kardashians (at least Kim) got famous. The whole clan is just obnoxious and so rich they are out of touch with reality. I mean Kylie Jenner (step sister) didn't even know how to do her own laundry. Kim and Klhoe tried to see how much she knew about owning a house. Turns out she didn't know anything about credit, laundry, or insurence

The whole Kardashian clan is fake. They are billionaires and therefore they can afford to change their appearance
Hehe, but they can't get past the law (stay at home orders) and I'm not sure that they are scientifically different to recover in a few days hehehe. But it's only Kylie and Kanye that are billionaires (mostly from brand/business).
The whole clan is just obnoxious and so rich they are out of touch with reality.
I mean not really....I mean when they debuted into the media they were pretty young, and most of them are parents now so that does put them in touch with reality a lot more, but not the level that we are dealing with. I'd argue that Kendall isn't really obnoxious, but the others can be (though I don't really see it that much, there's worse people out there).
I mean Kylie Jenner (step sister) didn't even know how to do her own laundry. Kim and Klhoe tried to see how much she knew about owning a house. Turns out she didn't know anything about credit, laundry, or insurence
Well, she (half sister) was 17/18 at that time, she's still only 22 now. Most 22 year olds don't have a house, but the Kardashians are rich so they can afford someone to take care of that for them. But I'd think that now she'd probably know.

I'd also like to say that in the past few years they have been more "humble" people than they were 10 years ago.

My daughters and wife would watch them from time to time. I usually found something to do when they were on.;)
Like I just find them interesting because the show really shows the human side of them, especially the first two seasons. I really don't understand why people hate them so much, they are people just like us and they have their own problems. Some people are downright rude to them and act as if they don't have feelings, especially the paparazzi.

Like when Kim got robbed in Paris and was held at gunpoint, she was mocked and humiliated it by people. Why are they expected to put up with that and be "fine" with it? She almost died, and she had two young children and a husband. It's horrific how people treat celebrities, really. But I'll say now that after that incident, the family became more "grounded".

I never was into reality shows and do not watch much TV. Paparazzi are down right nasty people, I do feel sorry for the "stars" that have to put up with them hounding and chasing them all over. My wife is now into watching the game show channel, she enjoys it when people win.

I never was into reality shows and do not watch much TV. Paparazzi are down right nasty people, I do feel sorry for the "stars" that have to put up with them hounding and chasing them all over. My wife is now into watching the game show channel, she enjoys it when people win.
Yea I'm not into reality either, besides the Kardashians but that's because they're different :p

Love game shows but I'm always in my room so I'm too lazy to go watch TV :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back