Superfish QubiQ 30 set up?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

hol.h_

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new ish to the hobby and finally decided to upgrade my Bettas tank to a superfish QubiQ 30.

Does anyone have any experience setting these up, specifically in regards to where to put the black water pump... I'm a bit confused cause it not on any photos and I really can't find a video that helps. Any advice would be amazing!

Just goes into a corner doesn't it?

That's what I thought but I can't find any other photos with one in... And I can't get the filter running

Ok, it definitely goes into a corner as I have set one up before, I don't remember any issues with the filter I just turned it on and it ran I think.

Is it fully submerged when you're turning it on?

Ok, it definitely goes into a corner as I have set one up before, I don't remember any issues with the filter I just turned it on and it ran I think.

Is it fully submerged when you're turning it on?
From all the videos I've seen, the water come out the top of the filter but then the filter media would be wrong way and I dont even see anything in the filter that needs turning on... Got cables for the light, that's pump and my heater which are all on

From all the videos I've seen, the water come out the top of the filter but then the filter media would be wrong way and I dont even see anything in the filter that needs turning on... Got cables for the light, that's pump and my heater which are all on
Hi! I’m having the exact same problem, did you manage to fix it ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back