Super Super EXCITED ! Going Pressurised !

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Bloo

~ I learn something new ~ ~~~~ every day ~~~~
Reaction score
:hyper: :fun: I'm so happy happy ! I've just won a "JBL Proflora CO2 Set Vario 500 Profi Set 2 Professional" 6 month old kit on eBay. Can't wait to get it and get it up and running :D and working in conjunction with E.I. I'll hopefully be starting next week.

Lovely lush planted tank - here we come ! :fun:

i'm not liking this current trend bloozoo more expense.................. i'm sure i'll follow on soon.

no i'm excited for you as well, so the equipments sorted (no excuses now :lol: )the results should clearly display your talant... no pressure, none at all......

jimbooo said:
i'm not liking this current trend bloozoo more expense.................. i'm sure i'll follow on soon.

no i'm excited for you as well, so the equipments sorted (no excuses now :lol: )the results should clearly display your talant... no pressure, none at all......
[snapback]914851[/snapback]​
Uh talent - who said anything about that ? :crazy: Do I need some of that too :dunno:

:fun:

Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Good luck!

Hi bloozoo2,
I have the same system up and running on my juwel rekord 70, excellent kit, and easy to setup. I too started down that road and ended up with a pH controller & under gravel heating cable, substrate additives and plant ferts not to mention the new lighting. (all more expense). Then the plants Whoa!!! I told the wife I got it all for a knock down price (If only she knew)...
Anyway the best of luck with your new venture..

bloozoo2 said:
jimbooo said:

no i'm excited for you as well, so the equipments sorted (no excuses now  :lol: )the results should clearly display your talant... no pressure, none at all......
[snapback]914851[/snapback]​
Uh talent - who said anything about that ? :crazy: Do I need some of that too :dunno:

:fun:
[snapback]914854[/snapback]​

jimbooo said:
yeah although it's normaly out of stock at my LFS!!
[snapback]914855[/snapback]​
Thats the one thing ebay doesnt sell!! :p Im using my xmas budget to set up my first planted, then two days after xmas its b day money, you got the hint? :p
Goodluck bloozoo, always look forward to extra info and new planted tank piccys :D

BigC said:
I told the wife I got it all for a knock down price (If only she knew)...
Anyway the best of luck with your new venture..
[snapback]915002[/snapback]​
Thanks everyone !

Yeah not entirely sure how I'm going to get round this one with the bf :blink:
when those lovely killi fish came he already looked very sceptical when I said I got them for free :lol: (they are doing very well btw. and the CO2 system is intended for their tank, so I'm now looking forward to a much reduced CO2 for them).
I don't do the lying thing very well (or "adjusting" the truth) and his eyes are always on stalks when I bring fish stuff home. I generally try and bring stuff home when I know he's out. He's useless when it comes to noticing new fish and bits and bobs, but I think I'm going to have a tough time "disguising" a CO2 bottle.

Oh well :D

:rofl:
but I think I'm going to have a tough time "disguising" a CO2 bottle.
He'll probably think you've taken this fish keeping hobby a little too far and ask if you've got the rest of the scuba gear to go with the tank.
Regards
BigC
P.S. Glad everyone was pleased with the Killi's.

Well done... I will get the next one. I will get the next one. I will get the ne..... :crazy:

Just don't blow up your house Bloozoo! Congratulations! :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back