FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

RCA

Fish Herder
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/9SbBQ6Gwmjc

Although posted elsewhere, as we have a dedicated area, I thought I would share for your viewing pleasure...enjoy...feedback on how to improve my videos are welcomed as still early days.

What a beauty. 

Niceeeee

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G925F met Tapatalk

Thanks heaps...it was a wonderful underwater world with much breeding going on, alas had to shut it down due to a move. Have another video posted previously on the shut down that you may have seen?

Not sure I've seen it. Ive read so much and looked at tons of other stuff. Sorry you had to tear it down! It was gorgeous!

RCA said:
http://youtu.be/9SbBQ6Gwmjc

Although posted elsewhere, as we have a dedicated area, I thought I would share for your viewing pleasure...enjoy...feedback on how to improve my videos are welcomed as still early days.
How to make me feel rubbish at this hobby and photography ;) awesome filming and an awesome tank!

luv it

what type of fish where the yellow small looking ones with big eyes. Also what big snail was that? it was yellow?

0:36 snail
0:56 fish

cowgirluntamed said:
Not sure I've seen it. Ive read so much and looked at tons of other stuff. Sorry you had to tear it down! It was gorgeous!
Thanks...I loved it too... Here its journey from the start...
Juwel 180 Planted Tank Journal
And the sad goodbye...
Goodbye Juwel Vision, Planted Aquarium Breakdown
marnold00 said:
How to make me feel rubbish at this hobby and photography ;) awesome filming and an awesome tank!
Thanks a lot...do not feel rubbish, we are all learning all the time and we all start at the beginning. I took most of the video, then my young nephew did some more and put it all together for me, he is so talented.
BettaBettas said:
luv it
what type of fish where the yellow small looking ones with big eyes. Also what big snail was that? it was yellow?
0:36 snail
0:56 fish
Rabbit Snails

The fish are Normans Lampeyes, delightful fish, photos cannot truly capture the characters of these little beauties.
Information about their breeding behaviour...

A school of LE are indeed a beauty to behold. They love pristine water conditions and breed readily when kept in optimum conditions.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back