Super bowl fifty five!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

TheTenthDoctor

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Ok folks it’s here! On Sunday we kick if the Super Bowl. Here is everything you need to know!
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs The Kansas City Chiefs
Tom Brady vs Patrick Mahomes
When? 6:30 pm est 5:30 pm central time 4:30 Mountain Time 3:30 PST
Where? Tampa Bay
Fun fact! This is the first time a team has played on its home field for the Súper bowl
Who is preforming at the Halftime show? The Weekend will be preforming this years halftime show.

Im pretty pumped. Although h I am a die hard browns fan I still have a soft spot for Tom Brady.

this years halftime show will be awesome!! It will be a welcome relief because last years was less than appropriate

predictions? Comments?
Please keep all comments respectful. We don’t need a deflate gate fallout now. So let’s be positive and enjoy this spectacular game!!

Yes, we know you are a die hard Browns fan... ;)

I hear KC is favored to win. I kinda want them to win, since I was born in Kansas. I really don’t follow sports that much though.

I would be super embarrassing if Tampa won on KC’s field. ?

I'm looking forward to the game.

Tom Brady was a class act staying on the field with Drew Brees and throwing a football with Brees' son long after that last playoff game between the Buccaneers and the Saints. (Brees' son is a fan of Brady. :) )It must have been really hard for Brees knowing that when he walked off the field he would never return in uniform, and Brady knows that his days are numbered, as well.

I'm going to be pulling for the Buccaneers, although I'm a Saints fan going waaaaay back to the paperbag days. ;)

Last edited:
Bucs did it. Brady is MVP. I was rooting for Bucs with Brady and team. I feel bad for Mahomes. He did his best with an injured toe but his offensive line had big holes in it. And the KC defense couldnt get to Brady. And penalties hurt KC a lot. Glad to see Brady get #7 and fifth MVP. Bucs had a much easier time than I thought they would.

Football is my favorite sport to watch. I Hope one or both teams get into next year's Superbowl.

Bucs did it. Brady is MVP. I was rooting for Bucs with Brady and team. I feel bad for Mahomes. He did his best with an injured toe but his offensive line had big holes in it. And the KC defense couldnt get to Brady. And penalties hurt KC a lot. Glad to see Brady get #7 and fifth MVP. Bucs had a much easier time than I thought they would.

Football is my favorite sport to watch. I Hope one or both teams get into next year's Superbowl.
I am not into sport at all, but I did see that the Bucs beat KC on their own field, kind of a embarrassing...

I thought the halftime show was terrible.... worst halftime show ever

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back