Super active betta

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Auratus

Why am I browsing a fish forum at 2am?
Reaction score
My betta is always darting back and forth across his tank and always seems restless. I think that he would like a bigger tank BUT I don't currently have room/money for a bigger one for him. Is there anything I can do to make him happier while he's in his small tank? It's only a gallon but I'm looking for a cheap three gallon for him.

I like the 2.5 wuv uses. I've seen them at petsmart but with no lid.

Auratus said:
I like the 2.5 wuv uses. I've seen them at petsmart but with no lid.
If we're thinking of the same thing it does have a lid its just under or in inside the tank I forget. My gf has one of the 2.5 from petsmart and I didn't think it had a lid at first either but it does.

It's just a tank sitting on the shelf, no box or anything, it's just a tank.

I saw a five gallon with light and air pump for 30 bucks but for that price and can go to wal-mart and get a ten, but like I said, no room for a big tank.

Auratus said:
It's just a tank sitting on the shelf, no box or anything, it's just a tank.

I saw a five gallon with light and air pump for 30 bucks but for that price and can go to wal-mart and get a ten, but like I said, no room for a big tank.
Yeah thats the one I'm talking about. I believe its 9.99 right? The lid was either inside it or under it but I'm sure its there. Its a glass lid with a little plastic clip on thingy at the end to help you lift it (although it comes off easily).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back