Super 14 Rugby! - New Season Starts Today!

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Jay!!!!.... something to do again on a Friday/Saturday...... Do you follow super 14 rugby?...... and who do you Support!..... I am a Cheetah supporter.... win or loose. We are playing the Lions later today. My flags are out!

I sure do!!

My team won yesterday in a tight match against the blues.

Crusaders for me!

We don't have much rugby in the US. It looks interesting though

I sure do!!

My team won yesterday in a tight match against the blues.

Crusaders for me!

Yea!... I watched bits of that.... 2 point difference at end of play..... Good game!

Yes - we played the get-out-of-jail-free card!

Will be different when McCaw and Carter are fit again!

Hah!!... game just finished.... Stormers 39, Hurricanes 26...... Good one Stormers!!!.... Now!!!!, I'm at the edge of my seat!!.... Cheetahs against Lions! just coming up!..... Go! Cheetahs!!!!

Now!!!!, I'm at the edge of my seat!!.... Cheetahs against Lions! just coming up!..... Go! Cheetahs!!!!

Grrrrrr!!!!....Leading throughout the match, then losing it at 7 minutes left to play...... Sooooooo unfair!!!

That was a good win for your boys Lud!

They left it a bit late though!
It's all about who was leading at the final whistle..... leading 20 - 10 at half time and then almost loosing it..... Phew!!... that was close!

Sorry Lud!

Just seen the game. Your guys played pretty well and gave me a real scare! - you have got some absolutely electric backs - it's just your pack that lets them down (Except your no. 6 - he's a VERY handy player in the loose.) Johnson made a big difference when he came on with some very strong carries (but of course it was uncontested scrums by then.....)

Jay!!!... an unexpected away win for the Cheetahs there..... Sorry Hurricanes....

Good result for your boys that Lud!

Not being shown over here - was it a good game?

Great game in the sense that we were down 32 to 11 and came back with 3 tries in 7 minutes to enter half time at 32 all...... Second half we just ent on and ended the came at 47 to 38.... (one contraversial try though) but... even without that one... would've been 40 to 38......

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back