Sup! 🐠

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Kaijuaquatics

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

My name is Kade, I'm a guy from England who's owned fish in a serious capacity since 2020. Not nearly as long as some people here, however I'd like to believe that I've learnt a lot throughout my journey.

My main goal with keeping fish is to provide them with an enriching environment which allows them to live out their lives to the best standard possible. I'm heavily focused on viewing them as individuals with cognition similar to that of mammals and treat them as such.

As of now, I own two tanks with one due an upgrade in a week or two. My fish are as follows:

Tank 1:

Rose- Female betta
Unnamed- 4× Harlequin rasboras
Javik- Bristlenose pleco
3× amano shrimp and some red cherries

20220304_224146.jpg

Tank 2:

Mark suckerberg- Leopard/sailfin pleco and the star of my profile picture
Mercury + Venus- Black skirt/Black widow tetras (I'm getting more I'm just waiting on a shipment)
Marble- Peppered cory
Grisha- Blue Moscow guppy
1× amano shrimp

20220209_214001.jpg

In the past, I kept and bred platyfish however recently stopped after a run in with bad genetics that made me reconsider (certain colouration have a predisposition to getting melanoma tumours.) Regardless, I still have a love for the species as a whole.

Welcome to TFF! Your tanks look great! How many gallons are they?

Welcome to TFF! Your tanks look great! How many gallons are they?
Hi there! Thank you for the welcome <3

My betta's tank is around 7 gallon and the larger one is 100+ litres. Don't have the exact measurements for it because it was second hand and only supposed to be temporary when I got my big pleco as a rehome ^^.

Luckily he's getting a larger tank after the 15th when I have money to spend haha. Hopefully 50+ gallons so he has more room to grow out :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back