Summer has officially arrived!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SomethingsFishy24

Fish Crazy
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Picked this little nugget up today, she settled right in and is being a very good pup. Her name is Summer in honor of the gotcha day being the summer solstice. Not the name I wanted, but it seems to suit her. I got out voted by the family.😂
DSC_0700 (1).JPG
DSC_0705 (1).JPG
DSC_0791 (1).JPG

Be sure to enter you new doggie in the Pet of the Month contest which resumes in mid July!

Adorable!! that color is stunning! my love for dogs has faded away these past years but I still find them awesome 😁 Don't forget POTM
I entered Dante (the doberman) in the last one❤ So I will definitely be on the look out for the next one. She is a pretty girl, she is also a very good girl, she likes her crate, respects the other critters in the house so far. She also goes out and gets her business done.

I entered Dante (the doberman) in the last one❤ So I will definitely be on the look out for the next one. She is a pretty girl, she is also a very good girl, she likes her crate, respects the other critters in the house so far. She also goes out and gets her business done.
I'm happy for ya! What other critters do you have besides your fish and Dante? :fish:

I'm happy for ya! What other critters do you have besides your fish and Dante? :fish:
Bane, a Doberman. Peaches, Stewart, Ginger, Gouda and Rogue Badger are the kitties. Unofficially, we also have 3 chipmunks who chill with us when we are out in the yard. They eat out of the feeders but we can pet/pick them up. Care to guess their names?🤣🙈☠️

Bane, a Doberman. Peaches, Stewart, Ginger, Gouda and Rogue Badger are the kitties. Unofficially, we also have 3 chipmunks who chill with us when we are out in the yard. They eat out of the feeders but we can pet/pick them up. Care to guess their names?🤣🙈☠️
Alvin, Simon, and Theodore? perhaps??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What breed is Summer?

AWESOME breed, my sister kept them for years....intelligent, playful, loving, and loyal
This is our first. We have had Dobermans for years(rescues through the vet or Hand me down dobes), but this pup needed home. She is a very good little girl.

This is our first. We have had Dobermans for years(rescues through the vet or Hand me down dobes), but this pup needed home. She is a very good little girl.
Rescues are the best, they're all we've ever had, and will have....she'll be a joy, I'm sure

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back