Suggestions for Danio tank mates

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thanks everyone, so it seems more danio's is the only recommendation for more fish.

I like the look of those long finned variety so may see if I can find any of those for sale, or I may end up just keeping the six we already have.

I'm a bit undecided still if I'm honest with what to do as I would've liked one or two different fish, but it seems most of those that would suit the danio's have to be in schools of 6+ so obviously too many for the tank.

I loved the look of the galaxy rasbora's back when I was first looking at what fish to get but I suppose they're out of the question with my set up.

EDIT: Another fish I remember liking was the dwarf gourami's, are they out too? :fish:

Gourami willnot work because they are sedate fish, and should never be housed with active fish like the danios. Also, the tank space being liomited would make this even more of an issue.

Galaxy Rasbortas need a group of 20+ and would have to be on their own, and this small a tank to be honest would not be large enough.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back