Subbing ammonia

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

You do not replace the biowheel. Ever. I would replace the blue cartridge with with some sponge cuz it will save you money see vid:
Attach files
So I actually bought the replacements like I'm the pictures in bulk. I think I have a total of 12 replacements. Can I use them and then replace with a sponge? Or should I just switch my filter complete ly? I was always taught to replace it every 30 days. But I never was taught to cycle your tank. So I thought when you do do your last water change of the month to switch them out.

So I actually bought the replacements like I'm the pictures in bulk. I think I have a total of 12 replacements. Can I use them and then replace with a sponge? Or should I just switch my filter complete ly? I was always taught to replace it every 30 days. But I never was taught to cycle your tank. So I thought when you do do your last water change of the month to switch them out.
Yeah, for the blue pads just switch them out after 30 days. I would leave them in for another week but i could be wrong. shouldn't hurt anything to leave it in though.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back