Stupid Cats and Dogs

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fishdude

Fishaholic
Reaction score
they make me suffer :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: I have allergic reactions to them and all I'm gettin is 20 DAYS OF ALLERGIES i HATE THOSE STUPID CATS AND DOGS.

i must say im glad im not allergic to anything,

My step mom is allergic to just about everything (we just found this out) and thats why she got sick all the time

hope you get better :thumbs:

I am but pretty soon since I'm allergic to almost anything I'm afraid they might have to make a special type of food for me since I'm allergic to almost anything. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: : :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: hachooooooooooohachoooooooooooooooooooooooohachoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: coughcoughcoughcough cough P:S which fish should I get tropical only and all in same tank thinking a bout getting hachooooooooooooooooooooooooo coughcough 2 black angelfish, 2 snails, 2 frogs, hachooooooooooooooooooooo2 sydnotis catfish hachoooooo I hope everyone elsecoughcouh doesn't have allergies post if u do.

Most reactions

Back