Strut Your Mutts

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

AmtotheBurr

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I wanted to share the pooches with you. I have 4 goodness help me...

Aw cute, and you're crazy, 4 is a handful.

i used to have 7 dogs, spaniels and labs, 3 rabbits, turkeys, hens, a stubborn donkey and a pony :x

So i get that about keeping pets being a handful :lol:

lol i used to have 7 dogs too! now im left with five.

Ch4rlie said:
i used to have 7 dogs, spaniels and labs, 3 rabbits, turkeys, hens, a stubborn donkey and a pony
nugget.gif

So i get that about keeping pets being a handful
laugh.png

I have one dog and fish lol my family and I were looking into vizslas even tho I said why not labs but my dad doesn't want to get another lab because our 16 year old lab passed away 5 years ago and he just doesn't want to get another because it would remind him to much of him :(

We have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 1 bearded dragon, 6 chickens, 2 horses with a 3rd due in March as well as our variety of tropical fish.

I've got five dogs as well.  Love them to bits but they can be a bit of a handful and there's only one that listens to orders!

My roommate has a dog so that gives us 5 in the house. It can be rough but mine are all good besides the sheltie pup. She's a mess. Smart, but likes to tear stuff up :)

Three of mine will tear stuff up given the chance.  Most of the time they're pretty good though.  It's just the youngest who has far too much energy and gets easily over-excited who can be a problem.

Yeah my youngest has to be in a kennel or with me in the car. Or else, destruction.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back