Strange Goings On

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

StrontiumDog

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi all,

I love watching, reading, ghost & paranormal stuff.

The only things that have happend to me, where when we moved into our first home. The couple that had the house before had both passed away, not at the same time. The woman had died in hospital (so I belive) and her husband had passed away in the house( I don't know how long after).

So we moved in and we are clearing out cupboards and throwing stuff that had been laft by the family. My partner found an old black and white photo of the Husband, she shown it to me telling me thats Mr Smith he used to live here( my partner grew up on the estate when she was younger she knew the Smiths when she lived here with her dad). The photo was thrown in to a bin bag with other stuff, only to re-appear in the same cupboard the very next day :blink:. Again it was thrown out. You guessed it, it was found again in the very same cupboard. I think this went on for a few weeks, then stopped we've not seen that photo now for 14 years.

Another thing that happened was, when our son was about 4/5 years old. We both woke one night to hear him chatting away, we went in to him. He was sat there with a big cheeky smile, "who are you talking to". "Im talking to the mister sat on the bed" :blink: We told him to go to sleep. It was only the next morning it hit home to who he was talking too.

video cam in the lads room. My daughter talks to several different invisible to me people. Nothing yet just her babbling but im sure something will pop up.

Wow, great story. Love hearing about peoples encounters with ghosts and whatnot. So interesting!

My twin sons who had never seen my grand-parents due to them passing away.

My grandad died before they were born and my gran died 3months after they were born.

Whilst my parents were watching them, the twins started to laugh and point above the TV and when my mum asked what they were doing...the oldest twin ran into her room and picked up a picture of my grand-parents and said..Granny maggie and granda jim are talking to us !!!!!!!! :blink: :blink:

And our oldest son said a few weeks ago that he kept getting woke up with his granda jim (my dad)

And he told him to tell us NOT to split his ashes, as my brother was thinking about spliting them bewteen the family home and rembrance garden !!! :hyper: :crazy:

i have had LOADS of experiences...

main ones i can remember..

when my brother was around 5 (i think it was) he used to have a "man in the wall" he spoke to. we thought he had an imaginary friend, until one day looking through some pictures he points to a pic - "thats the man in the wall!"

we were flabberghasted - the man he pointed to was my grandad - who had died of cancer only weeks after my brother was born :blink:

another one was, in this house I live in now, we were told an old man lived here, Mr Fox. We don't know what happened to him, only assumed he had died as we got a few sympathy cards through the door.

Spoke to the neighbour and she informed me, that Mrs Fox had been very ill and died in a hospital, and she thinks Mr Fox had died here.

Our labrador we used to have, used to point at a certain corner in the lounge and growl - he never growled at anything! when we spoke to Simba he would look at us, wag and then point and growl again. really spooked me

had many other episodes, like yoghurt pots moving (with spoon in), air fresheners being THROWN from the wall, and seeing figures around the home that other people since told me they saw too

My parents house where I grew up is haunted and there have been loads of strange things happening in there.

Couple of examples:
I was once having a shower when 5p fell out of no where and landed at my feet.

Once walked into my bedroom to find every cupboard and draw in the room opened (I was the only person in the house and they had all been shut 10 minutes before).

Once I was having issues with a PC I was repairing. I couldn't find out what the problem was and after a fair few frustrating hours with it the doorbell went. I turned the PC off (it was completely powered off) and went to answer the door. When I came back 5 minutes later the PC was turned on and was in the power management section of the bios where I saw the problem was with the voltage to the cpu. There is no way it could have done this by itself as to get to this screen meant powering up the pc and pressing at least 4 keys to get to the screen.

In one room (which was my bedroom) Tv's would always turn on and off by themselves and would also change channel by themselves. This happened to 3 different tv's I had in there.

Despite all of this I loved that house and always had a good feeling in it. Non of it ever freaked my out that much and when you live with things like that all the time you just kind of get used to it.

Wow the ghost in your house is a genius knows how to fix a PC.
But I had something like this before so a few days after my Grandfather died I had dreams of going for ice cream and all other sorts of fun things I used to do with him (I was a kid back then) well being a Chinese family we burn paper objects made to look like things believed it turns into the object after burnt so weird thing was 3 days later I got a dream where my grandfather told me this was the last time he could visit me and told me he was missing his golf clubs, the next day I told my mum what happened and after going through some of the things for the funeral we found the paper replica of the golf clubs we were meant to also burn with the previous items.
I never saw my grandfather in my dreams again I really miss him :-(

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back