Stowaway Plant ID

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Draeorc

Reaction score
Hi, I recently purchased some Azolla and found some other plant hiding with the rest. It looks pretty young, so I had trouble looking up the specie.

Sorry I donā€™t have a proper setup to show it off better.

Attachments

• 7AB4A9CD-0C1A-45E9-AB72-92F69CC76ADA.jpeg
    7AB4A9CD-0C1A-45E9-AB72-92F69CC76ADA.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 85
Hi, I recently purchased some Azolla and found some other plant hiding with the rest. It looks pretty young, so I had trouble looking up the specie.

Sorry I donā€™t have a proper setup to show it off better.
it looks like a val or apontengon or something forgot how to spell it.
is that a bulb? if that's a bulb that's a apontengon
anyway, put it in the tank so it can heal up (transparent leaves are never good)

it looks like a val or apontengon or something forgot how to spell it.
is that a bulb? if that's a bulb that's a apontengon
anyway, put it in the tank so it can heal up (transparent leaves are never good)
I donā€™t actually have a tank, so I wanted to ID it first. That way I could make a temporary ā€œpotā€ until I could get a decent nano tank.

I canā€™t tell if itā€™s a seed or just a really tiny bulb. It kind of looks like a brown corn kernel.

I donā€™t actually have a tank, so I wanted to ID it first. That way I could make a temporary ā€œpotā€ until I could get a decent nano tank.

I canā€™t tell if itā€™s a seed or just a really tiny bulb. It kind of looks like a brown corn kernel.
that's probably a bulb. grass seeds are tiny
i think rocks would work but just put it on top of the rocks don't bury the bulb

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back