The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JuiceBox52

Passionate about fish and their care
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
We had a crazy thunder storm this morning. It shook the whole house, like an earthquake. It lasted for 7 hours!

A friend lost 6 of their cows from lightning strikes. Just crazy

Last edited:
6 cow!?? That's crazy. We have been getting rain here in KY for a couple of days now, but nothing THAT severe! o_O

6 cow!?? That's crazy. We have been getting rain here in KY for a couple of days now, but nothing THAT severe! o_O
Crazy thing was it was super sunny yesterday.

The weather works like that sometimes... I personally like it when its raining really hard, but the suns out. :)

We have been getting too much rain here lately, I had a small pond in the backyard with 2 inches of standing water two days ago, it finally dried up but down below the river is over it's banks several feet. Helped the wife with her garden today by putting up a chicken wire fence but the ground is muddy so we did just a little planting. :(

We have been getting too much rain here lately, I had a small pond in the backyard with 2 inches of standing water two days ago, it finally dried up but down below the river is over it's banks several feet. Helped the wife with her garden today by putting up a chicken wire fence but the ground is muddy so we did just a little planting. :(
Tell me about it man...

The creek behind my house was barley a trickle. It is usually 3+ feet deep. I guess when there's no rain, there's no rain!

A friend lost 6 of their cows from lightning strikes. Just crazy
Sure it wasn't aliens that got them?

----------------
We've had 2 storms this month, the first took out the tree that is still on my front lawn and covering the water meter (yay no water bills). The second was last week and was the bottom end of a cyclone but it did less damage than the first storm.

Last edited:
Sure it wasn't aliens that got them?

----------------
We've had 2 storms this month, the first took out the tree that is still on my front lawn and covering the water meter (yay no water bills). The second was last week and was the bottom end of a cyclone but it did less damage than the first storm.
Yep. I'm sure ;) poor mooie cows

Bloody mooie is right. Cows are noisy buggers that talk all night long and they don't shut up. Full moons are even worse and all night it's moo moo moo moo. It's shut the fuplie up or become bbq you stupid cows.

Bloody mooie is right. Cows are noisy buggers that talk all night long and they don't shut up. Full moons are even worse and all night it's moo moo moo moo. It's shut the fuplie up or become bbq you stupid cows.
I love cows. This is my cow, Tula. Shes a cuddly cow. Even on a farm with 90+ cows they arent loud

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200531-182354_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531-182354_Gallery.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot_20200531-182343_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531-182343_Gallery.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Screenshot_20200531-182348_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200531-182348_Gallery.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 96

Most reactions

Back