Stores North Of San Francisco

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Willowdog

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for tropical fish stores in the San Francisco area (preferably north) and would appreciate any suggestions. I've been to Ceasar's in Santa Rosa and they seem ok. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

I know of Wharf Aquatics in Pinxton, Notts.... It's North of SF, and East a bit (poss. a few thousand miles, but that's nothing nowadays) :D :) ;) Semper Fi and CM could help... The US is a bit bigger than Britain tho isn't it? ;) DOH!!

Sorry I can't help out there. Never been to San Francisco.

What kind of fish do you keep Willow? reason I ask is there are many good and reputable dealers/breeders online that ship.

It is a good way to get species that are not available in your area. (no this is not a plug)

If you let us know what you keep, then maybe we can direct you to one of these places.

I will however see what I can find out!!

Another avenue is to look up local fish clubs/societies in your area. They are usually a good way to go also.

CM

I'm on the other side o' the 'mud puddle' ;)

Here's a link, dunno how helpful it'd be, been to a few of 'em. There was one in Newark (bit of a trek 4 you, I think) that wuz pretty big, mighta changed the name, if it's even still there...

LFS - SF Bay

Hope to help.:/

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back