Stop the Ban on fish keeping in the United States - Sign the petition

connorlindeman

Addicted to aquatic plants
Reaction score
I started a petition in the hopes that it might do something to stop the ban on fishkeeping.
To read more about the ban here's the thread:

Please sign it. If we get it to 100 signatures then change.org will begin to recommend it to other people with interests similar to ours.

I started a petition in the hopes that it might do something to stop the ban on fishkeeping.
To read more about the ban here's the thread:

Please sign it. If we get it to 100 signatures then change.org will begin to recommend it to other people with interests similar to ours.

i found a similar one~

I won't be signing the petition mainly because I live on the other side of the world. But just a comment this has all come about because in my opinion the States have always been way to lose about would could and couldn't be kept as pets. We have very strict rules in New Zealand and only a fraction of the species are allowed to be imported into the country, we have strict quarantine rules and are regulated. Sometimes peoples freedoms have to be restricted for the good of the planet.

I won't be signing the petition mainly because I live on the other side of the world. But just a comment this has all come about because in my opinion the States have always been way to lose about would could and couldn't be kept as pets. We have very strict rules in New Zealand and only a fraction of the species are allowed to be imported into the country, we have strict quarantine rules and are regulated. Sometimes peoples freedoms have to be restricted for the good of the planet.
Maybe so, but this is going too far. I don't think people should keep big cats as pets, or bears or giant snakes and lizards. But people should be allowed to keep smaller animals, birds and fish as pets, as long as they take care of them.

This proposed bill is a major screw up and should not be allowed to pass. A less constrictive bill might be ok if it is worded properly, but this crap is way over the top with idiots in politics thinking they know what's best, when they simply have no idea.

Maybe so, but this is going too far. I don't think people should keep big cats as pets, or bears or giant snakes and lizards. But people should be allowed to keep smaller animals, birds and fish as pets, as long as they take care of them.

This proposed bill is a major screw up and should not be allowed to pass. A less constrictive bill might be ok if it is worded properly, but this crap is way over the top with idiots in politics thinking they know what's best, when they simply have no idea.
well said. I think that for large animals(giant lizards, bears, etc) you should be required to have a license.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back