stocking my 60l

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Olip12

Reaction score
im not really a beginner, but I'd like help on what to stick my 60l. I'm not sure what to get and I didn't know where to post! Was think of 3 dwarf puffers or perhaps there some form of dwarf cichlid that would be appropriate? I want something with some personality, I have a aquascape set up the opposite side of where I want my new tank (stocking 1 betta, 6 lamb chop rasbora 4 Otto cats and 6 pygmi Corrys)

That's the tank opposite, sorry that was unclear and my betta is very well behaved :) Im thinking of my 60l, I'm not sure if I can have some rams(may be to small for rams or other dwarf cichlids?) or if I should just get 3 pygmi puffers or lots of galaxy rasboras and a few others? Just looking for something that pops

NickAu meant that the current tank might not work because it is well known for a betta to live quite happily with tank mates for months until one day it suddenly decides to go on a killing spree. It is much better to keep a betta alone, no tank mates.

NickAu meant that the current tank might not work because it is well known for a betta to live quite happily with tank mates for months until one day it suddenly decides to go on a killing spree. It is much better to keep a betta alone, no tank mates.

Agreed, essjay.

Now, the 60L tank. What are the pH and the GH? It'll help us come up with better recommendations.

It's currently not set up but I'm going to cycle it with my old tank, all my tanks have a ph of 7.2, I do t know about the gh but I will test when I get home

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back