Reaction score
I have so far...
1x Angelfish
2x Dwarf Gourami
1x Rainbow Shark
3x Mollies
6x Albino Cory

Thinking of maybe some tetras?? Idk.
The tank is planted with sand and manzanita wood.

Any idea what the general hardness (GH) and pH of the water is?

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

How long has the tank been set up for?

I have so far...
1x Angelfish
2x Dwarf Gourami
1x Rainbow Shark
3x Mollies
6x Albino Cory

Thinking of maybe some tetras?? Idk.
The tank is planted with sand and manzanita wood.
Two DG is a dangerous thing as they are likely both males. Stores don't usually buy females as they aren't as common or colorful as the males. Two males together will equal fighting. I know this myself. I would suggest removing the rainbow shark as they get aggressive as they age. They will attack your cories and kill them (had it happen to me).

Two DG is a dangerous thing as they are likely both males. Stores don't usually buy females as they aren't as common or colorful as the males. Two males together will equal fighting. I know this myself. I would suggest removing the rainbow shark as they get aggressive as they age. They will attack your cories and kill them (had it happen to me).
Ok ill scratch one gourami off and the rainbow shark. But I still need stocking ideas.

Any idea what the general hardness (GH) and pH of the water is?

What are the tank dimensions (length x width x height)?

How long has the tank been set up for?
The tank is just a regular 55 gallon from Walmart.
Ph is a little over 7
The tank has been cycling for a month and a half and is ready for fish.

If you don't have the gouramis yet, do not get dwarf gouramis (Trichogaster lalius). They are riddled with diseases including the Iridovirus and Tuberculosis, neither of which can be treated and the diseases will infect everything in the tank. Look for other types of gourami but avoid the dwarf gourami.

-----------------------
55 gallon means nothing to me. I am in Australia and we sell tanks by the foot. eg: 2ft, 3ft, 4ft, 6ft.

Ok how does this sound?
A pair of angels
8-12 albino corydoras
10-12 cardinal tetras
1 bristlenose pleco

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back