Stocking and live coral suggestions.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
yeah i learnt the value of money with freshwater tropicals!

i literally woke up one day and thought ''oh i know i fancy a tropical fish tank''

6 months on and £££'s spent!

i dont regret any of it but i probably wouldn't of started off with as little money set aside if i had of known what i know now

yeah i learnt the value of money with freshwater tropicals!

i literally woke up one day and thought ''oh i know i fancy a tropical fish tank''

6 months on and £££'s spent!

i dont regret any of it but i probably wouldn't of started off with as little money set aside if i had of known what i know now
It’s much better to come into this hobby with freshwater, rather than saltwater. Not only is it a lot more expensive, but there are a ton of other factors that come into play. Smaller tanks are also a LOT harder to manage, because there’s a lot less space for things to go wrong.

I always recommend people who are wanting to get into saltwater, to get at least a 40g breeder. A medium sized tank, with plenty of room for stock, and a lot less likely to crash due to unstable parameters.

It’s much better to come into this hobby with freshwater, rather than saltwater. Not only is it a lot more expensive, but there are a ton of other factors that come into play. Smaller tanks are also a LOT harder to manage, because there’s a lot less space for things to go wrong.

I always recommend people who are wanting to get into saltwater, to get at least a 40g breeder. A medium sized tank, with plenty of room for stock, and a lot less likely to crash due to unstable parameters.
Ok, I will start out with freshwater and when I get saltater I will have something easy like a clownish.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back