Stocking Again!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

jourdy288

Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there
Reaction score
OK, I've got 3 ten gallon tanks, one's empty, but it's a surprise ;) Anyhow, any ideas for my other two tens? In one I have an accidentally stunted female betta, she's an inch and pretty friendly, in the other I have a single bronze cory cat (I will be sure to upgrade him) so any ideas for the two tens? I was thinking cichlids of some sort...
Thanks in advance! :)

I'm in the same delma. I have three 10G tanks in my attic that are calling my name.

I was thinking some sort of tetra/livebearer arrangement. Sometimes you can even get away gouramis. Dwarf maybe? I would have a small schoal of bottom feeders. They like groups, so don't just keep one. I'm interested to see what others say though!

Well, I was thinking I could put a ram or two, but I need dither fish and another ten gallons. Maybe endlers? I'm looking for something unusual.
Then there's the other ten, with the female betta. I do want something strange there too.

i dont know about the chilids as i have never tested, but if your looking for something unusual, the look into african dwarf frogs.

3 dwarf puffers and some cherry shimp in one of them?

and then in the other you can have 5 female bettas and the cory. :good:

I found out the hard way that there isnt much you can do with a tank that small. Maybe some crayfish? Or im sure they are common? but how about blindcave tetras.... those things freak me out for some reason.

Geez... how did you stunt a betta?
Anyway... hatchetfish are good, byt you have to feed them more than just flake food...
also look into kuhli loaches.

bumblebee gobies? sparkling gouramis? endlers? dwarf frogs? shrimp?

there's loads of possibilities. :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Back