Stocking Advice

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

miyarro

Reaction score
I apologize if I am posting the the wrong area. I have a 90 gallon tank that I have a tendency to overstock. At the moment it's at a good place visually. I would like to add 3 more kuhli loaches and 5 Java loaches. This isn't necessary, just a want. I'll break down my tank for you.

Standard 90 gallon
Fluval fx6, fluval U4 and a sponge
40% water change every 1 or 2 weeks

15x Betta [F]
8x Pearl Gourami
2x BN pleco
1x Red lizard Pleco
1x Sultan pleco
5x Kuli loach
Some African dwarf frogs And several species of snails.

Thanks for taking the time to take a peek. Thanks!

Last edited:
15 betta?
Yes, sorority. It was supposed to say [F] not [15]. I started my sorority over a year ago. I don't think I'd do one again, or recommend necessarily, but I have them and love them and it works :)

Last edited:
Yes, sorority. It was supposed to say [F] not [15]. I started my sorority over a year ago. I don't think I'd do one again, or recommend necessarily, but I have them and love them and it works :)
Aaaaaaah.

Over here when the football results used to be shown on BBC TV coming in live on what was known as “the teleprinter” itd print the scores using numbers. Any unusual scores would be followed up with the number as a word in brackets as below:

Paradisefish United 1 Angelfish City 0
Zebra Danio Wanderers 1 Endler Town 1
Guppy City 1 Clown Loach United 8 (Eight)
Ricefish Rovers 2 Rainbowfish Rangers 1

I hoped they were female bettas but the bracketed fifteen coinciding with there being 15 (fifteen) bettas threw me!

Most reactions

Back