Steve's 60cm - " Old Stump On The Hill "

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Weird :) Might be that UKAPS shrinks them down? (clicking on them on UKAPS opens them in a new window at full size though...) They're a bit out of focus -_-

Weird :) Might be that UKAPS shrinks them down? (clicking on them on UKAPS opens them in a new window at full size though...) They're a bit out of focus -_-

I don't know, TFF shrinks them down too. This is wierd. You notice it, right? Or is it just me old eyes?

Bit of an update. I went on holiday for 3 1/2 weeks in September (awesome USA roadtrip!) Sadly, while away this tank somehow decided to almost empty itself! I was standing literally on the Hoover dam in Nevada talking my mum through how to re-fill the tank and what to turn off etc! The filter spraybar had shifted or something, and sprayed most of the water over my bedroom floor :( There was about 4 inches of water left, so the fish were fine thankfully.

Anyhow, when I got back from holiday, 2 weeks later, the light timer switch had gotten soaked, and stopped working. The lights had been on 24/7 since the incident. Needless to say the tank was choked by hair algae.

I've cleaned out a lot of it, and sorted the lighting but I'm not sure it will recover. I had planned to pull this down in the near future anyway, as I'll be moving house in January and will have less space for tanks. This one will be re-setup, but all of my other tanks (bar a few nanos) have to go! :( I've got to re-home a rio 180, a 90x50x45xcm, an 80x35x30cm and a 30cm cube!

I wish I lived in the UK. I would take the tanks with much happiness!

I liked this tank, shame it will be dismantled soon. Very cute, very forest floor.

llj

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back